Facilities

McCarthy Hall

McCarthy HallMain Street Alstonville near the Catholic Church.

An attractive multi-purpose venue for:

  • Conventions
  • Theatre
  • Functions
  • Events for 20 to 270 People
  • Weddings – Table Seating up to 120

Facilities include:

  • Sound Stage
  • Off-Stage Dressing Room
  • IT capability
  • Air-conditioning
  • Audio & Visual Presentation Aids
  • Performance Lighting
  • Kitchen
  • Disabled access and amenities
  • Fully sprung floor
  • Competitive rates

Contact the Hall Manager: 

  • 0408 606610 or 6628 1990
  •  or through the Parish Office 02 6628 3047

MacKillop House

MacKillop HouseOriginally the first convent of the Sisters of St Joseph, MacKillop House in Perry Street Alstonville, was opened on 19 January 1919. The house had been purchased from the Ainsworth family and prepared as a convent.

Since 1986, when the Sisters of St Joseph left Alstonville, the building has served as classrooms, a library and school uniform shop.

In 2006 MacKillop House was converted to a parish meeting room and lounge room for Fr Mac’s Heavenly Pudding staff and visitors.

Bookings can be made through the Parish Office on 6628 3047.

Parish Centre

Situated at 9 Perry Street Alstonville, beneath the presbytery. the Parish Centre serves as a parish meeting room and hospitality centre.

Limited catering facilities are available and an outdoor BBQ may be used for Family Group and other parish functions, as arranged with the Parish Office.

Bookings can be made through the Parish Office on 6628 3047.